Monday 22 June 2009

Site Build It Reviews – How to Create Landing Pages!

How to make landing pages while you know little about website designing? That is a most common obstacles that a lot of affiliate marketers, especially newbie affiliates, will come up against. But I will tell you that it won’t be any problems for you to become supper affiliates! A lot of affiliates hire professional website designers or use landing page templates!

Employ A Website Designer – Let Others Create Landing Pages For You!


If your financial situations permit, employ a website designer. It is the best way to have someone make landing pages for you. You can tell your designer what you want a site look like. You can control the banners, titles, pictures, call to actions and so on. I have a good designer work for me, I don’t design a page myself! Because I know I don’t have a gift for website designing. And I can guarantee it is the most effective way for you to have a website up and running!

Using Review Site Templates – Another Way Of Creating Landing Pages!


If you can’t afford to hire a designer, go and find some landing page templates for your niches. When I was a newbie, I make my review sites by using templates. There are a lot of review site templates available on the internet. You just need to pay few dollars, you can get a good review site templates. But most often you will need to make some changes of the templates to suit the niches.

But I will introduce another way for affiliates – WordPress!


You don’t even have to do any website designing. WordPress thinks widely for you! You just need to find some WordPress themes as review site templates and WordPress plugins. If I were an affiliate who knows little about website designing, it will be the first choice that I would resort to! All you have to do is to add your copies in the WordPress dashboard! It takes several minutes to build a review site!

Now check it out how I build a review site in minutes! Click here to find appropriate review site templates for your niches!


No comments:

Post a Comment